A few days ago I shared a 4 inch square card and envelope that I made for a colour challenge. A lovely lady called Deb left a comment to ask if I’d consider making a video for it and I’m always open for suggestions for my videos so I’ve made a new Christmas version of the card and envelope…
Here’s the video of me making this one…
As I had another square of paper and a card base prepared during the video, so I made another one off camera…
I think they both look great with this paper pack, don’t you?
The original envelope I made for the colour challenge was smaller than the one I made in the video so here are the supplies I used for this one:
- Basic White Thick card measuring 4″ x 8″, scored and folded at 4″
- Painted Christmas designer series paper measuring 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Basic White card for stamping and die cutting (at least
- Real Red card for die cutting (at least
- Painted Christmas designer series paper measuring 5-1/2″ x 10″ for the envelope
- score the short side at 1/2″ and 5″
- score the long side at 4-1/4″ and approx 8-1/2″ (see video for how I scored the second line)
- Basic White card measuring 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ to add to the front of the envelope
Shop the products…
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s cards below. You can click on any of the images to visit that product in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add a free Stampin’ Up! product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more in the Host Code page in the main menu.
Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you’ll also earn free products direct from Stampin’ Up! for orders of £45 of more (before P&P) completed by 30 September 2021.
Heather xProduct List