In yesterday’s post I showed you the card that I sent out to 6 of my lovely Stampin’ Up! team mates. Today I want to share with you the swaps I received in return…
To give you a better look at all of these fabulous projects I recorded this video…
Please do check out the websites and social media sites for these really talented ladies. Here are some links you can use to get you started:
- Debbie Toner – https://www.facebook.com/debsydaisy
- Lisa Emslie – http://www.littleowlscrafts.co.uk
- Hillery Schaad – http://www.athillerys.nl
- Fiona Jeyes – http://www.blueoceancrafts.com
- Hannah McCurley – http://www.stampinbyhannah.co.uk
- Karen McDonald – Corrie Papercrafts – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBtNQPOLpKnKaS-nDKLguIg
I’m sure they’d all really appreciate your likes, follows and subscriptions as much as I do!
I’ve listed a few of the products used to create the swaps I received below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop at any time.
I’d be delighted to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I send out handmade cards and gifts to people that shop with me each month, as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code when you shop with me, so that I can add an extra gift to your customer thank you pack. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more details.
Heather xProduct List