At the weekend I shared 2 cards I’d made with little bits of the oh so cute Dinoroar designer series paper, that also tied in with a Sketch Challenge. Now I’d like to show you the projects I made that resulted in me having some leftovers for those 2 cards…
I found those rawrsome dinosaur pencils last year and I made some of those cute pencil wraps for them previously – click here to see them. My friend and team mate Elaine of Elaine Smith Designs made some too and took them a stage further with some coordinating notebooks. So this time, I’ve followed in her footsteps. I’m going to package them together to sell at my craft fair on Saturday.
This is one of the many things I love about being an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Stampin’ Up! has a Statement of the Heart as follows…
Elaine and I certainly do love what we do and share what we love. This is true for all of the independent demonstrators I know, across the world. We will all happily share what we create in the hope that we inspire someone to enjoy their own creativity.
If you would like to join in the fun then now is the time to do it. Here’s what you get if you spend £99 to join my team before 31 March 2020
- £130 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice from the current Annual or Mini catalogues, or even the Clearance rack!
- a sampler pack of 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ designer series paper
- a mini paper cutter
- a FREE stamp set of your choice (excluding Host or Sale-A-Bration sets) with a value up to and including £39 (Rooted In Nature is the most expensive set and one of my absolute favourites)
- a business pack with catalogues to pass to your friends and family if you want to start up your own business selling Stampin’ Up! products
- free postage on your starter pack so it gets delivered right to your door by UPS (if you’re in the UK) at not extra cost
- get 20%-25% discount on your orders or as commission on your sales to your customers at least until 30 June 2020, longer if you meet the sales requirements
- an opportunity to join in official Stampin’ Up! events – the next ones are in May and registration opens on 17 March 2020
- see what will be in the new Annual catalogue before anyone else, with a chance to pre-order some of the new products a few weeks earlier than your friends
- hear about all new Stampin’ Up! promotions and products in advance
- join various Facebook groups for demonstrators around the world who all inspire us everyday
- support to build a business or enjoy your hobby – whatever suits you best
There is no obligation to ‘sell’ you can simply order your own products at a discount as a ‘hobby’ demonstrator. If you do want to build a business then there are sales requirements for each quarter, so let me know if you’d like more information on this.
I would be delighted to have you in my expanding team. Just let me know if you have any questions at all.
If you’re ready to join in the fun then just visit www.heatherforgan.stampinup.net/join_now to get started. The hardest part is deciding which products you want to order.
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links if you’d like to shop with me today. Thank you.
Heather xProduct List