Hello! This my fourth Sale-A-Bration Sunday blog post and video. These weeks are flying by so quickly! So, just as a reminder this promotion, where you can earn exclusive free products with qualifying spends ends on 29 February 2024 – and there won’t be another chance to Sale-A-Brate until 2025. This week I’m using 2 of these free products for this Flight & Airy fun fold card…
If you want to know more about Sale-A-Bration please CLICK HERE to see the promotional brochure from Stampin’ Up! This is one of my favourite times of year, because who doesn’t love to get extra products for free? You can get freebies for shopping and joining my team too!
The first photo of my card doesn’t look like a fancy fold at all. So, hopefully this one will shed a bit more light on the fold…
And here’s how it looks when fully opened…
I’ve recorded a video tutorial to show you all the designs in the beautiful Flight & Airy DSP pack and of course, how to make this style of card…
I’d love you to click on the image above or if you prefer you can click here to pop over to YouTube and check out how to make these Flight & Airy fun fold cards. If you enjoy watching my video, I’d love you to give it a thumbs up and leave me a comment too. If you haven’t already subscribed to my channel, make sure you do so when you’re there; so you don’t miss out on future videos.
Here’s the card I made in the video tutorial…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Sale-A-Bration Sunday project and will give it a try too.
To make the Flight & Airy card I created in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Baisc White Thick card measuring 29 x 21 cm (or your usual card size for 2 card bases)
- score at the halfway point on the long side (ie 14.5 cm for my card sizes)
- score at the halfway point on the short side too (ie 10.5 cm for my card sizes)
- cut the card piece on the diagonal to get 2 of these diagonal split front card bases
- 1 piece of FLight & Airy DSP measuring 10 x 14 cm (or your usual layer size)
- cut this on the diagonal (from top right to bottom left on papers with a directional design)
- 1 piece of Calypso Coral card to cut with the largest square from Stylish Shapes dies
- 1 piece of Basic White card cut with the second largest square from Stylish Shapes dies
- A fussy cut piece from the Flight & Airy designer series paper
The colours I used on my original card were Fresh Freesia Card and Lost Lagoon ink. The embellishments I added were from the Tinsel Gems Three Pack.
After recording my video I added some Iridescent Foil Gems from the January to April 2024 mini catalogue to finish off my second card.
SHOP THE PRODUCTS
I’ve listed the products I used for both versions of today’s project below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store. Remember you can only get the Flight & Airy DSP and Heartfelt Hellos stamp set for free with qualifying purchases until 29 February 2024.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card, like these ones and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code. This means that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List