Hello and welcome to the January 2024 Project Share Project blog hop. Our fabulous group of four independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrators share each others projects every Thursday and also create a new project for a monthly Blog Hop. This month, our theme is simple stamping. I’ve made this Notes of Nature #simplestamping card to share with you all…
I love a bit of simple stamping onto designer series paper. I used one of the plainer designs from the Sale-A-Bration Softly Stippled paper pack. Half the work was already done for me!
All I needed to do was to randomly stamp some of the images from Notes of Nature over the patterned paper. For this I used Pebbled Path, Pecan Pie, Old Olive and Wild Wheat inks. You really can’t go wrong with this style of card, just keep on stamping! I used a combination of full strength ink and second generation. Second generation is where you’ve already inked up your stamp, stamped in on your paper but you then stamp it for a second time. This way it looks like you’ve used more colours of ink than you really have.
You can get the measurements for my card layers below.
I stamped a sentiment from Notes of Nature onto a scrap of Pecan Pie card with Pebbled Path ink and glue it so that the edge lined up with the edge of the card base…
Finally I did a bit more second generation stamping on the corner of a piece of Very Vanilla card and glued that to the inside of my card base…
THE BLOG HOP
Now it’s time for you to check out what other ladies have created to inspire us all. Click on the image below to go straight to the next blog…
Or you can check out all of the blogs by using the links below:
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://stampwithnellie.com/2024/01/06/notes-of-nature-simplestamping-card-the-project-share-blog-hop-january-2024/ (YOU ARE HERE)
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly – http://inkybutterfly.com/?p=13678
- Jayne Frank – Craft with Jayne – http://craftwithjayne.co.uk/?p=4431
- Victoria Littlewood – Vickie Lou Designs – https://vickieloudesigns.blogspot.com/2024/01/enduring-beauty-simple-happy-birthday.html
I hope you enjoy seeing what these lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
To make this Notes of Nature card you’ll need the following supplies:
- Pecan Pie card for the card base measuring 29 x 10.5 cm
- score on the long side at 14.5 cm
- Pebbled Path card layer measuring 9.5 x 13.5 cm
- Softly Stippled designer series paper measuring 9 x 13 cm for stamping
- Pecan Pie card for the sentiment measuring 2 x 6 cm
- Very Vanilla card for the insert, measuring 10 x 14 cm
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Notes of Nature #simplestamping card and will give it a try.
shop the products
I’ve listed all of the Stampin’ Up! products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List