Hello and welcome to the December 2023 Project Share Project blog hop. Our fabulous group of four independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrators share each others projects every Thursday and also create a new project for a monthly Blog Hop. This month, our theme is Winter/Christmas. I’ve made this Sparkling Snowflakes fancy fold card to share with you all…
Here’s a better view of how it looks from the side…
And here’s the panel I added to the back, that has lots of room for your personal message…
I’ve got a video tutorial for this Sparkling Snowflakes fancy fold card further down this blog post. In the meantime, I’d love you to check out what other ladies have created to inspire us all…
You can hop round by clicking on the image above or the blog links below..
- Jayne Frank – Craft With Jayne – http://craftwithjayne.co.uk/?p=4180
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ With InkyButterfly – http://inkybutterfly.com/?p=13607
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://stampwithnellie.com/2023/12/02/sparkling-snowflakes-fancy-fold-card-the-project-share-blog-hop-december-2023/ (YOU ARE HERE)
- Victoria Littlewood – Vickie Lou Designs – https://vickieloudesigns.blogspot.com/2023/12/merry-bright-christmas-cards-batch.html
I hope you enjoy seeing what these lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
Please click on the image above to watch my video tutorial for this Sparkling Snowflakes fun fold card. Alternatively, you can CLICK HERE to pop over and watch it on YouTube. Thanks for watching!
Here’s the card I made in the video alongside the original and as you can see it easily fits into a C6 envelope…
To make this Sparkling Snowflakes fun fold card you’ll need the following supplies:
- Balmy Blue card for the main card base measuring 4-1/8″ x 11-1/4″
- score on the long side at 5-3/4″ 7″, 9-1/2″ and 10-3/4″
- Balmy Blue card for the top section measuring 3″ x 5″
- score the long side at 1/2″ and 1-3/4″
- A Walk In The Forest designer series paper as follows:
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ for the main card base
- 3-7/8″ x 2-1/4″ for the front of the main card base
- 3-7/8″ x 1″ for the top section of the main card base
- 2-3/4″ x 3″ for the front of the top section
- 2-3/4″ x 1″ for the top of the top section
- Basic White card for the back of the card measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″
- Scraps of Basic White card for the sentiments
- A scrap of A Walk In The Forest DSP to die cut a circle
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Sparkling Snowflakes fancy fold card and will give it a try.
shop the products
I’ve listed all of the Stampin’ Up! products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List