Today I’m taking part in the Touches of Ink blog hop, so you may have joined me from Iris Philipp’s blog. We are all using our free choice of bundle or suite from the current Stampin’ Up! catalogues. I’ve used an old favourite from the Annual Catalogue for my Cottage Wreaths Autumnal card…
This card might look vaguely familiar, as I have CASE’d it from page 39 of the current Annual Catalogue. The layout was actually used on a huge tag for a treat bag, but I’ve adapted it for today’s card.
I also changed up the colour to give it a more Autumnal feel. I used Lost Lagoon, Wild Wheat and Crumb Cake inks to stamp my wreath, with 3 stamps from the Cottage Wreath set. The ribbon comes from a Real Red and Burlap duo
I stamped the sentiment from Cottage Wreaths with Lost Lagoon ink on Basic White card and trimmed it to fit, then backed it with Lost Lagoon card. I also stamped some extra leaves and cut them with the coordinating Country Wreaths dies. Some of these were glued to the card layer and some were popped up with mini dimensionals…
Or you can use this list of everyone taking part, to check them all out:
- Simone Kleine – derdiedasKleine bastelt
- Iris Philipps – iriStempelt
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie YOU ARE HERE
- Katja Martins – Stempelpfau
- Patricia Lemke Pattis-Stempel-Tempe
- Liane Gorny – Jungle Cards
- Victoria Littlewood – Vickie Lou Designs
To make this Cottage Wreaths Autumnal card you’ll need the following supplies:
- Basic White card for the base measuring 29 x 10.5 cm, scored & folded on the long side at 14.5 cm
- Wild Wheat card layer measuring 10 x 14 cm
- Basic White card for the stamped layer measuring 9.5 x 13.5 cm
- Basic White card scraps for the sentiment and die cut leaves
- Lost Lagoon card scrap to back the sentiment
- ribbon and embellishements
SHOP THE PRODUCTS
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s Cottage Wreaths Autumnal card below. You can click on any of these links to view that product in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code. This means that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List