Hello! Welcome to another Festive Friday post. This week I’m using the Sparkling Snowflakes Tag Topper punch to decorate a Christmas money wallet…
Each Friday during September and now into October 2023 (for who knows how long!) I will be sharing a Festive project to inspire you all…
Here’s a look at the Christmas money wallet when it’s open…
I’d love you to take a closer look at this hand Christmas money gift wallet and see how it’s made by watching my video tutorial…
I’d love you to click on the image above or if you prefer you can click here to pop over to YouTube and check out how to make this Christmas money wallet. If you enjoy watching my video, I’d love you to give it a thumbs up and leave me a comment too. If you haven’t already subscribed to my channel, make sure you do so when you’re there; so you don’t miss out on future videos.
Here’s the one I made in the video, alongside the one I made earlier…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Festive Friday project and will give it a try.
To make the Christmas money wallet I created in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Misty Moonlight card measuring 6″ x 5-1/2″
- score on the short side at 2″
- One Horse Open Sleigh designer series paper measuring 4″ x 6″
- score on the short side at 1/2″
- Cut the bottom edge of the short side (the opposite end of the scored section) at 3/4″ but only 2″ in from each end (as shown in the video)
- Use your snips to cut up from the bottom edge of the paper to the 3/4″ cut line
- Punch with the Sparkling Tag Topper punch
- mark diagonal lines as shown in the video
- line the paper in your trimmer at 2-3/4″ and then cut along to the diagonal lines (as shown in the video)
- Basic White measuring 2″ x 3-1/2″ for the sentiment – punch at each end
- Basic White card for the money insert, measuring 2″ x 4-1/4″, scored at one end at 1″ and punched at the other end
SHOP THE PRODUCTS
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card, like these ones and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Cod. This means that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List