It’s the first Saturday of the month and time for The Project Share Blog Hop. Each month my friend Jill, Gez and Verity do a blog hop on a specific theme. The theme is Masculine for this month. So, here’s my masculine gift box…
Gez’s influence can be seen in today’s project, almost as much as last month’s Vintage one! Lol. I explain why in my video tutorial.
For my Masculine gift box I used Pecan Pie card for the base and Crumb Cake card with Pecan Pie ink for the lid. I used the Abundant Beauty decorative masks that are available from 6 September 2023 to add the dogstooth (or houndstooth?) pattern to the lid.
The sentiment is from Phrases for All and inside this masculine gift box there’s a bar of soap…
I’ve got measurements and a video tutorial for this masculine gift box further down this blog post. In the meantime, I’d love you to check out what other ladies have created to inspire us all…
You can hop round by clicking on the image above or the blog links below..
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly – http://inkybutterfly.com/?p=13374
- YOU ARE HERE – Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://stampwithnellie.com/2023/09/02/masculine-gift-box-the-project-share-blog-hop-september-2023/
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2023/09/the-project-share-september-blog-hop.html
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2023/09/the-project-share-september-blog-hop.html
I hope you enjoy seeing what these lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
Please click on the image above to watch my video tutorial for this Masculine Gift Box. Alternatively, you can CLICK HERE to pop over and watch it on YouTube. Thanks for watching!
To make the box I created in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Basic Gray card for the base measuring 7-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- scored on all 4 sides at 1-1/2″
- Smoky Slate card for the lid measuring 4-5/16″ x 6-5/16″
- scored on all 4 sides at 1″
- Smokey Slate card for stamping and die cutting the sentiment
- festive pearls coloured with Smoky Slate Dark Stampin’ Blend
The finished box measures 4-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ x 1-1/2″
Here’s the box I made in the video alongside the original…
And here’s a close up of the green pearls that I coloured grey…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s masculine gift boxes and will give them a try.
shop the products
I’ve listed all of the currently available products I used for both versions of today’s masculine gift box below. You can click on any of the links to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
The Abundant Beauty decorative masks (product number 162331) will be available in my shop from 6 September 2023.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List