Today I’m taking part in the Stamp Around UK video hop over on YouTube along with a fabulous group of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators. Our theme for this month is Geometry. So I’ve created some Christmas triangle treat boxes like this one…
They have a neat closure on the end, so they can be opened and closed without damaging the packaging…
stamp around uk VIDEO HOP
You can take a look at this Christmas triangle treat box in more detail and watch while I make another one on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- JazzleDazzleCraft with Janice https://youtu.be/tPz4XjpHi5c
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly – https://youtu.be/wSmbhQpzLbI
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/Y45PbIyq3Yw (you are here)
- Jayne Frank – Craft with Jayne – https://youtu.be/8AaN07VUB2Q
- Lavine Noonan – Just a mum Stampin – https://youtu.be/JGPJ7gIFXPg
- Barry & Jay Mitosu Crafts – https://youtu.be/PBXVKq9l_VU
- Joanna Barnes – Purrfectly Creative – https://youtu.be/Ai60F_OKkNw
- Ruth Trice – Artful Stampin https://youtu.be/VBlFrCfp2qw
- Karen Jane Tilley – Tilley Krafts – https://youtu.be/p0qXI7qfPYs
Today’s project also launches a new series of Festive Fridays…
Each Friday in September and beyond, until I run out of ideas or we get too close to Christmas, I will be sharing a Christmas themed project for you. So please stay tuned!
As I mentioned in my video, I have personalised these Christmas triangle treat boxes so that they can do double duty as place cards, on our family’s Christmas dinner table. I forgot to mention, that if you can’t get hold of the small Toblerone bars I put inside, then Rowntree’s fruit pastilles fit instead. I imagine there will be plenty of other treats that fit too. The finished box is 5″ long and each of the 3 sides measure 1-1/4″
Here’s the box I made for my nephew during the video, along with my niece’s one…
To make theChristmas triangle treat boxes in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Real Red card measuring 4″ x 5-3/4″
- score on the SHORT side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″ and 3-3/4″
- score on the LONG side at 3/8″ at both ends
- mark 1/4″ from each score line to cut the tabs at the top & bottom (as shown in the video)
- 3 pieces of Real Red designer series paper measuring 4-3/4″ x 1″
- Basic White card to stamp and punch the letters for the name
- Shaded Spruce card to die cut the sprig and holly leaves
- scrap of Real Red card to die cut the berries
I hope you’ve enjoyed my video and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
shop the products
I’ve listed all of the currently available products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
The Magical Meadow dies (product 162143) will be available from 6 September 2023.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List