Today’s project is this simple but rather pretty little gift box. I initially made this one in Azure Afternoon, mainly because I really wanted to use this gorgeous ribbon!
My second reason for reaching for this colour was that it goes really well with the little treat inside the gift box…
I recorded a video to show you it in more detail and then made another one. I’ve love you to check out my video by clicking on the image below:
Or you can watch the video over on YouTube by CLICKING HERE and you can give me a thumbs up and leave a comment too.
To make the gift box I created in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- a piece of Flirty Flamingo card measuring 5″ x 8″
- score on the long side at 1″, 3-1/2″, 4-1/2″ and 7″
- score on the short side at 1″ and 4″
- Flirty Flamingo paper from the Brights designer series paper pack
- 2 pieces that measure 2-7/8″ x 2-3/8″
- 2 pieces that measure 2-7/8″ x 7/8″
- 2 pieces that measure 2-3/8″ x 7/8″
- Basic White card to stamp the hearts and sentiment
The finished gift box measures 3″ x 2-1/2″ x 1″ so would be great for all sorts of little gifts.
Here is the package I made in the video…
And here’s the 2 versions together, which do you prefer?
I hope you like this project and will give it a try too.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for both versions of today’s project below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List