Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a fabulous group of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Fun Fold cards. I can’t wait to see what everyone has created so I can get some new folds to play with.
In the meantime, here’s the card I made in advance of my video…
You can take a look at this card in more detail and watch while I make a pink version on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/oYGH7KAw0Pg
- Tricia Smith – Smith’s Crafty Creations – https://youtu.be/Nfa7bbnqiY0
- Jazzledazzlecraft with Janice – https://youtu.be/K622XPutinE
- Helzie @ SlimmandStylish – https://youtu.be/PSruyq39sMQ
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy crafting https://youtu.be/qvUO3Lh0TxY
- Karen Jane Tilley – https://youtu.be/1M8DE-r_Q-8
- Artful Stampin with Ruth – https://youtu.be/ah_z4LvYeKU
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://youtu.be/SYlQosXF014
- Mitosu Crafts by Barry & Jay Soriano https://youtu.be/2JZqLFe8Y6E
- Joanna Barnes – Purrfectly Creative https://youtu.be/dA3xVae7njQ
Here is the Bubble Bath version…
Which colour do you prefer?
I hope you’ve enjoyed my video and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for both versions of today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List