If you’re a frequent reader, you’ll know that every Thursday I share an awesome project created by my friends Jill, Gez and Verity. Once a month we each create a new project on a theme and link our blogs so you can hop around and see them all.
Our theme for this month is geometric.
Once you’ve seen my project please click on the next button below to hop over to see the next fabulous project created by these talented ladies.
I tried out the floating strips of DSP technique for my geometric card, using the Stylish Shapes dies and Inked Botanicals DSP…
I’d love you to check out my video tutorial for this card, by clicking on the image below…
Here’s the card I made in the video…
I really like the stitched detail on the floating strips panel and the way the window sheet reflects the light…
It’s now time to hop round by clicking on the Next button below…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
- Heather Forgan – Stamp with Nellie – https://stampwithnellie.com/2023/06/03/the-project-share-blog-hop-june-2023-geometric/ (YOU ARE HERE)
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2023/06/the-project-share-june-blog-hop.html
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2023/06/the-project-share-june-blog-hop.html
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly – https://inkybutterfly.com/?p=13154
I hope you enjoy seeing what these lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
The measurements for my project are
- Very Vanilla Thick card for the base = 11″ x 5-1/2″
- scored on the long side at 5-1/2″
- Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper = 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Strips of Inked Botanicals DSP = 3/8″ wide – various lengths
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List