If you’re a frequent reader, you’ll know that every Thursday I share an awesome project created by my friends Jill, Gez and Verity. Once a month we each create a new project on a theme and link our blogs so you can hop around and see them all.
Our theme for this month is floral
Once you’ve seen my project please click on the next button below to hop over to see the next fabulous project created by these talented ladies.
I’ve been meaning to make a new wall sampler since I made one way back during lockdown, following a tutorial by Stacey Marsh. I’ve had the hanger, just not the inspiration or time to make it, until now! I knew I could use a whole lot of flowers on this project and here’s the result…
As I used so many Stampin’ Up! products for this project, I’ve recorded a video to show you them all and how I put this sampler together – don’t worry, I’ve sped most of it up!
Here are some close ups of the 4 sections of the sampler…
It’s now time to hop round by clicking on the Next button below…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly – http://inkybutterfly.com/?p=13084
- Heather Forgan – Stamp with Nellie – https://stampwithnellie.com/2023/05/06/the-project-share-blog-hop-may-2023-flowers/ (YOU ARE HERE)
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2023/05/the-project-share-may-blog-hop-floral.html
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2023/05/the-project-share-blog-hop-floral.html
I hope you enjoy seeing what these lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
The measurements for my project are
- Orchid Oasis layer – 12″ x 10-1/2″
- scored on the long side at 7/8″ and 1″
- Basic White layer – 10-1/2″ x 10″
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List