Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a fabulous group of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is to CASE another demonstrator. I’ve chosen to copy and selectively edit this project created by the very lovely Victoria Littlewood at Vickie Lou Designs…
You can take a look at my project on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Jazzledazzlecraft with Janice – https://youtu.be/-EzgSGEbpqs
- Karen Egan – Craftykarendesigns – https://youtu.be/sDS5Y1HZM_A
- Jayne Frank – Craft with Jayne https://youtu.be/paIjpGi_bHo
- Helzie Lou – https://youtu.be/thnbir6uzSI
- Joanna Barnes – Purrfectly Creative https://youtu.be/OU2gr5PgfQM
- Lavine Noonan – Just a mum Stampin https://youtu.be/hSaNNacmP-Y
- Karen Tilley – https://youtu.be/WEG3pQLGqMw
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://youtu.be/KSuEvSgx9NY
- Artful Stampin with Ruth – https://youtu.be/_N4PJ2F4-dI
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/bcAMbnxx6fs – YOU ARE HERE
- Barry Selwood – Mitosu Crafts https://youtu.be/JCBXcADMplU
- Yvonne Flitton – https://youtu.be/pLCN70jDxp4
Here’s the gift box I made in my video…
I absolutely love the contrast of the dark base and lid of the box with all those fabulous bright flowers piled on the top!!
I hope I’ve done justice to Victoria’s gorgeous gift box!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my video and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
The supplies you’ll need for the gift box I made in the video are as follows:
- Evening Evergreen card for the base measuring 6-1/2″ x 7-1/2″
- scored on all 4 sides at 1-3/4″
- Basic Black card for the lid measuring 6-1/16″ x 5-1/16″
- scored on all 4 sides at 1″
- Flowers and leaves die cut from the Hues Of Happiness designer series paper pack
- scraps of Basic White and Basic Black for the sentiments
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. Please bear in mind that some of these products may be retiring soon and might not be available by the time you read this.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List