Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a fabulous group of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Spring, which is a time of year I always love as it’s full of new beginning and fresh hope. So I can’t wait to see what everyone has created!
You can take a look at my project on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Jazzledazzlecraft with Janice – https://youtu.be/XnemyxkQiIw
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://youtu.be/PvnEUrs0Pow
- Joanna Barnes – Purrfectly Creative – https://youtu.be/BuQ0hPXtsb8
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly – https://youtu.be/ciJlCtjp9Sk
- Karen Egan – Craftykarendesigns – https://youtu.be/HTqBbq5tdRg
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/KU4X_-6bHtI (YOU ARE HERE)
- Barry & Jay Soriano – Mitosu Crafts – https://youtu.be/lVj4AKMIQKY
- Jayne Frank – Craft with Jayne – https://youtu.be/cwNnM7JSins
- Linda Ellis, Linda’s Papercraft – https://youtu.be/nc-CP9pXwGg
- Yvonne Flitton – Crafting 4 Everyone Yvonne – https://youtu.be/sNpsA4V_33Y
Here’s the card I made in advance of recording my video…
And here’s the inside…
The card I made in the video has a white card base and an extra layer on the front…
Which one do you prefer?
I hope you’ve enjoyed my video and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
The supplies you’ll need for the card I made in the video are as follows:
- card base Basic White Thick card = 29 x 10.5 cm, scored & folded at 14.5 cm
- Daffodil Delight card measuring 10 x 14 cm
- Basic White card layer measuring 9.5 x 13.5 cm (embossed with Into The Clouds folder)
- Basic White card for your sentiment
- Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green card for the daffodils and to back your sentiment oval
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you ❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person