Hello, I hope you are well.
Today I’ve got a video tutorial for a lidded box that fits 4 Ferrero Rocher chocolates and features some new products from the January to April 2023 mini catalogue…
And there’s an extra little message inside…
In my video tutorial I show you the gorgeous By The Bay designer series paper pack and then how to make and decorate this gift box. I’d love you to click on the image below to check it out…
Or you can CLICK HERE to watch it on YouTube
Here’s the one I made in the video alongside the original one…
To make this box you’ll need the following supplies:
- Basic White Thick card measuring 5-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ for the base
- score on all 4 sides at 1-1/2″
- Sahara Sand card measuring 4-13/16″ x 4-13/16″ for the lid
- score on all 4 sides at 1″
- By The Bay DSP
- one piece measuring 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- four pieces measuring 7/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Basic White card for stamping the 2 sentiments & die cutting
- Sahara Sand card for die cutting the larger circle and squares to back the sentiments
- ribbon and embellishments
The finished gift box measures 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will give it a go.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all the currently available products I used for both versions of this box below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store. The By The Bay designer series paper (product 160434) and the Something Fancy stamp set (product 160416) will be available from 5 January to 31 April 2023.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List