Hello, I hope you are well.
Today’s project is this fun gift bag using the Celebrate Everything designer series paper and the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set and Love You More Than dies…
And it’s the perfect size for a Galaxy Hot Chocolate pack…
I’ve got a video tutorial to show you how to make and decorate this gift bag and I’d love you to click on the image below to check it out…
Or you can CLICK HERE to watch it on YouTube
To make this you’ll need the following supplies:
- Celebrate Everything DSP measuring 10″ x 8-3/4″
- score on the long side at 4″, 4-3/4″, 8-3/4″ and 9-1/2″
- score on the short side at 3/4″
- Basic White card for stamping on & die cutting
- Early Espresso card for die cutting ‘chocolate’ twice plus a stitched rectangle
- ribbon and embellishments
The finished gift bag measures 8″ x 4″ x 3/4″
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will give it a go.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all the products I used for this box below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List