Each Thursday I share an awesome project created by my friends Jill, Gez and Verity. Once a month (normally the first Saturday, but we delayed it this month) we each create a new project on a theme and link our blogs so you can hop around and see them all.
Our theme for this month is Black and White, so I’ve made a little monochrome gift box.
Once you’ve seen my project please click on the next button below to hop over to see the next awesome project created by these talented ladies.
My little box features pieces of Basic White card that have been embossed with the gorgeous Quatrefoil embossing folder…
And it’s a perfect fit for a little tin of vaseline lip balm…
The tray that holds the lip balm has reinforced sides so is nice and sturdy. To find out how to make this please click on the image below…
I’ve got the measurements etc listed below but in the meantime please click on the next button to see what Jill has created to share with us…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2022/10/the-project-share-october-blog-hop.html
- Heather Forgan – Stamp with Nellie – https://stampwithnellie.com/2022/10/01/the-project-share-blog-hop-october-2022-black-white/ **YOU ARE HERE**
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2022/10/project-share-october-blog-hop-black.html
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with Inkybutterfly – http://inkybutterfly.com/?p=12537
I hope you enjoy seeing what these lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
To make this box you’ll need the following:
- Basic Black card measuring 5-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ for the matchbox drawer
- Score this on both sides at 1/4″, 1″ , 1-3/4″, 4″, 4-3/4″ and 5-1/2″
- Basic White card measuring 2-3/8″ x 7″ for the matchbox cover – score & fold as shown in the video
- Basic Black card layers to decorate
- 1 measuring 2-1/8″ x 2-1/8″
- 2 measuring 2-1/8″ x 5/8″
- Basic White card layers to emboss
- 1 measuring 2″ x 2″
- 2 measuring 2″ x 1/2″
- 1 measuring 2-1/8′ x 2-1/8″ for the inside of the tray
- Scraps of Basic White card for the flower and sentiment
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List