Hello, I hope you are well.
Today I’ve got a YouTube tutorial to share with you for this fun fold card with the adorable Storybook Gnomes designer series paper…
Here’s the side view…
It folds flat to pop in our standard envelopes…
That sweet little gnome and his home have both been fussy cut from the Storybook Gnomes paper pack too.
I’d love for you to take a look at my video tutorial for this fun fold card by clicking on the image below…
Or you can watch the video by CLICKING HERE
To make the version I created in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Basic White Thick card for the base measuring 4-1/8″ x 9-1/2″
- score on the long side at 5-1/2″, 6-1/2″, 8″ and 9″
- Basic White card for the centre section measuirng 3-1/2″ xx 5-1/4″
- score on the long side at 3-3/4″ and 4-3/4″
- Pool Party card for the back measuring 5-3/8″ x 4″
- Basic White card for the back measuring 5-1/4″ x 3-7/8″
- Balmy Blue card for the centre section layer measuring 3″ x 3-1/4″
- Storybook Gnomes paper
- 4″ x 7/8″
- 4″ x 1-3/8″
- 4″ x 3-7/8″
- 3″ x 3-1/4″
- images fussy cut from the Storybook Gnomes DSP
- a scrap of Basic White card for the sentiment
Here’s the completed card from the video…
And here’s how it looks from above. It really is quite sturdy…
I hope you like these cards and will give them a try.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all the products I used for these cards below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List