Hello, I hope you are well.
Today’s project is this handy little gift bag that you can make in advance and keep it folded flat until you need to use it…
The finished bag is 3″ wide, 1-1/2″ deep and 5″ high so is a lovely size for all sorts of little gifts and with this sentiment from the Nature’s Prints stamp set it’s great for lots of occasions too!
You can see exactly how to make this bag by clicking on the image below to watch my tutorial…
To make this bag you’ll need the following supplies:
- Sun Prints DSP measuring 8″ x 9-1/2″
- score on the long side at 3″, 3-3/4″, 4-1/2″, 7-1/2″, 8-1/4″ and 9″
- score on the short side at 1-1/2″ and 6-1/2″
- score on the short side at 2-1/4″ from the top to the first horizontal score line only (optional, only if you want the bag to fold flat)
- add in diagonal score lines as shown in the video
- Basic White card to stamp and die cut the decoration and sentiment
Here’s the side view…
And here’s the flap that tucks in to keep the bag closed…
I hope you like today’s bag and will try it out too.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s box below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The Nature’s Prints stamp set and the Natural Prints dies can be purchased separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%. I’ve shown both options in my Product List below.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List