Hello, I hope you are well.
Today’s project is a really pretty little gift box, even if I say so myself! Lol. I’ve used the beautiful Abigail Rose designer series paper along with the Cottage Rose bundle and Very Best Trio punch to create this box…
The finished box is 2-1/2″ wide, 1-1/4″ deep and 2″ high to the point the sides taper in so it’s small but will fit lots of lovely little gifts I’m sure.
You can see exactly how to make this box by clicking on the image below to watch my tutorial…
To make this box you’ll need the following:
- Smoky Slate card measuring 5-1/4″ x 8″ (so you can get 2 from 1 sheet of A4 or US Letter card)
- score on the long side at 2-1/2″, 3-3/4″, 6-1/4″ and 7-1/2″
- score on the short side at 1-1/4″, 3-1/4″ and 4-1/2″
- score again on the long side at 3-1/8″ and 6-7/8 from the top to the first horizontal score line
- Abigail Rose designer series paper cut as follows
- 2 pieces = 1-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- 2 pieces = 1″ x 1-3/4″
- Basic White card to stamp and die cut the flowers
- Scraps of Smoky Slate card to die cut the leaves
Here’s my original box (stamped with Basic Gray) along with the one I made in the video…
I hope you like today’s box and will try it out too.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s box below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The Cottage Rose stamp set and the Cottage Flowers dies can be purchased separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%. I’ve shown both options in my Product List below.
If you spend £45 (before P&P) or more before 31 August 2022 you will earn a Sale-A-Bration free product. Don’t miss out on a freebie, shop now…
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List