Each Thursday I share an awesome project created by my friends Jill, Gez and Verity. On the first Saturday of the month we each create a new project on a theme and link our blogs so you can hop around and see them all.
Our theme for this month is Birthdays.
Once you’ve seen my project please click on the next button below to hop over to see the next awesome project created by these talented ladies.
I have used the Celebrate With Tags bundle to create this birthday card…
It has a couple of little surprises inside. The first one is a gift card holder…
And the next surprise is a little row of pop up birthday candles…
Click on the image below if you’d like to see how to make this fun card…
Here’s the one I made in the video, along with my original…
Here’s the one from the video in more detail..
Now please click on the next button to see what Verity has created to share with us…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2022/08/the-project-share-august-blog-hop.html
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://stampwithnellie.com/2022/08/06/the-project-share-blog-hop-august-2022-birthdays YOU ARE HERE
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin With Inkybutterfly – http://inkybutterfly.com/?p=12302
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2022/08/the-project-share-august-blog-hop.html
I hope you enjoy seeing what these lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
To make the card in the video you’ll need the following:
- A4 Pacific Point card trimmed to measure 20.5 cm x 29 cm
- score on the short side at 10 cm and 10.5 cm
- score on the long side at 14.5 cm
- Basic White card measuring 9.5 cm x 29 cm
- score on the long side at 13 cm, 14.5 cm and 16 cm
- 2 pieces of Poppy Parade card measuring 9.5 cm x 14 cm
- 2 pieces of Celebrate Everything designer series paper measuring 9 cm x 13.5 cm
- 1 piece of Pacific Point card measuring 3 cm x 9.5 cm for the pocket
- 1 piece of Celebrate Everything DSP measuring 2.5 cm x 9 cm for the pocket
- Poppy Parade card for the gift card holder
- scraps of brights card for the candles
- Basic White card for stamping and die cutting
- White ribbon
If you are using US letter sized card then I think these measurement will help (sorry I’ve not made one with this size of card to check)
- trim your Pacific Point card to measure 8-1/4″ x 11″
- score on the short side at 4″ and 4-1/4″
- score on the long side at 5-1/2″
- trim your Basic White card to measure 3-3/4″ x 11″
- score on the long side at 5″, 5-1/2″ and 6″
- 2 pieces of Poppy Parade card measuring 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 2 pieces of Celebrate Everything DSP measuring 3-1/2″ x 5″
- 1 piece of Pacific Point card measuring 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ for the pocket
- 1 piece of Celebrate Everything DSP measuring 3-1/2″ x 1-1/4″
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The Celebrate Everything designer paper is only available with Host Rewards. To find out more about Host Rewards please CLICK HERE.
If you spend £45 (before P&P) or more before 31 August 2022 you will earn a Sale-A-Bration free product. Don’t miss out on a freebie, shop now…
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List