Hello! I hope you are well.
My friend Valerie and I had a fabulous in person crafting session in Kelso, Scottish Borders, a few days ago and here’s the box we made…
I had a spare project kit left from the class so I thought I’d just use it up and record a tutorial with it. To watch my video tutorial please click on the image below:
To make the box I made in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Daffodil Delight card measuring 7-1/2″ x 6-1/2″
- score on the long side at 1-1/2″, 6″ and 7″ (turn 90 degrees anti clockwise)
- score on the short side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2” and 6″
- score on the short side at 2-1/4” and 5-1/4″ from the top to the first horizontal score line only
- 4 pieces of Hues of Happiness DSP that each measure 1-1/4” x 4-1/4”
- 2 pieces of Hues of Happiness DSP that each measure 1-1/4” x 3/4”
- Scraps of Basic White card and Melon Mambo card for the sentiment circles
- Flowers and leaves die cut from the Hues of Happiness DSP
- White Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon to close the top of the box
Watch this video to see how to put the box together
Here’s the box I made in the video…
I hope you have enjoyed today’s project and will give this box a try.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List