Hello, I hope you are well.
I know that many of us card makers can struggle with cards for the men in our lives, but the new He’s The Man DSP is likely to make life a lot easier for us all!
It has 5 double sided 12″ x 12″ designs plus a sheet of die cuts and you get 2 of each of them, so there are plenty of combinations to play around with. I’ve only used a card base and this DSP pack to make this card…
And here’s how it opens…
I hope you’ll click on the image below to check out video where I show you all the papers and then make another version…
Here’s what you’ll need to make one of these cards:
- Basic Black card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm
- cut the long side at 4.5 cm, as shown in the video
- use the piece you’ve cut off for the band – trim it down to 12.5 cm and score at 9.5 cm
- He’s The Man DSP measuring:
- 5.5 x 14 cm (vertical pattern)
- 4 x 4 cm (vertical pattern)
- 4 x 9 cm (horizontal pattern)
- Basic White card measuring 5.5 x 14 cm
- Die cuts from the He’s The Man paper pack to decorate
- a small hook and loop fastener (optional)
I hope you like both versions of this really simple fun fold card…
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The He’s The Man DSP pack will be available from 3 May 2022 with item number 159068.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List
[…] I shared some easy fun fold cards with this suite recently, so if you’re looking for more inspiration then check it out by CLICKING HERE […]