Welcome to the monthly Stamp ‘n Hop blog hop. This is the first time I’ve taken part in this blog hop and the theme for this month is masking.
I have used the Beauty Of Friendship stamp set for my card but I’ve used it in a slightly unusual way…
The stamps in this set are really quite detailed, which doesn’t lend itself easily to fussy cutting your masks from sticky notes, so I made my life a lot easier by using the stamps the wrong way round!! Yes, I actually inked up the back of the photopolymer stamps.
I will be back later today with a video to show this technique in action, but first you need to check out what Annette has created on this theme by clicking on the button below…
And here’s the full Blog Roll of everyone taking part. Please do hop your way round all of the blogs for lots of masking inspiration. And don’t forget to leave a little love by adding a comment when you visit.
- Mo Rootes – https://wp.me/p73ZP5-2qC
- Karen Egan – https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2022/04/butterflies-flowers-layering-masks-card.html
- Sue Allen – https://sueallensimplycraft.blogspot.com/2022/04/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-april-2022.html
- Gez Carpenter – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2022/04/stamp-n-hop-april-blog-hop-masking.html
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin – https://rebecca-jounwin.blogspot.com/2022/04/stamp-n-hop-april-2022.html
- Sandra Roberts – https://sandrascraftstudio.com/2022/04/fun-masking-techniques-with-stamp-n-hop
- Victoria Littlewood – https://vickieloudesigns.blogspot.com/2022/04/hello-beautiful-happy-birthday-card.html
- Heather Forgan – https://stampwithnellie.com/2022/04/09/stamp-n-hop-april-2022-masking-with-beauty-of-friendship ***YOU ARE HERE ***
- Annette Elias https://dekijkkast.blogspot.com/2022/04/gemaskerde-achtergrond-maken-stamp-n.html
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my card and will pop back later for the video tutorial.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List