Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our challenge for this month is to show you our favourite techniques. You can take a look at my project on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Jazzledazzlecraft with Janice – https://youtu.be/aMEi4NRg8vk
- Helzie – Slimm & Stylish – https://youtu.be/O3B0YzYXJus
- Esther Howard – Stampin Star Creations – https://youtu.be/qHiVRdX7_D4
- Tricia Smith – Smiths Crafty Creations –https://youtu.be/4Zds8eCuwE0
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://youtu.be/nieDO8KoHgA
- Linda Ellis – Linda’s Papercraft – https://youtu.be/-euwg4dfQxA
- Carol Brown – The Stamping Ground – https://youtu.be/IEgwCPwkpMk
- Jayne Frank – Craft With Jayne – https://youtu.be/ZRYJQgWxFkg
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/qt1oNnL4IOs (YOU ARE HERE!)
- Yvonne Flitton – Crafting 4 Everyone – https://youtu.be/85UeV5LHBnk
- Wendy Le Clerc – Woos Creations – https://youtu.be/HWaR12IDLBA
- Kate Bolt – InkStampShare – https://youtu.be/iPmJyLrX5wM
- Stamping With Ian – https://youtu.be/PUEMGy0tT9s
Here’s the card I made in advance of my video using the Emboss Resist technique with Blending Brushes…
No matter how many times I use the Heat Embossing technique, I still love watching the powder melt and go so glossy and gorgeous – it still feels a little magical! Lol. And I love that you still get that shine even after you’ve added ink to your card…
Here’s the card I show you how to make during my video…
Check out the video to see how I added those ink splatters too…
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my card and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s cards below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The stamp set, punch and dies I used in this video are all on the Last Chance Products list so get them while you can! The product list below shows the catalogue price but the reduced prices will be reflected in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List