Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our challenge for this month is to use 3 colours from the Neutrals Collection and 1 from the Brights Collection. You can take a look at my project on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Karen Egan – Craftykarendesigns – https://youtu.be/svUS_sPiJZw
- JazzleDazzleCraft with Janice – https://youtu.be/QStu4KhY7RQ
- Carol Brown – The Stamping Ground – https://youtu.be/zD1GQhNZQnI
- Nigezza Creates – Gez Carpenter – https://youtu.be/gdIalWc07fc
- Barry & Jay – Mitosu Crafts – https://youtu.be/DpoqRQ2K5t0
- Linda Ellis – Linda’s Papercraft – https://youtu.be/-ohrl50YVFM
- Helzie @ SlimmandStylish – https://youtu.be/OnpgjFVQLjQ
- Yvonne Flitton Crafting 4 Everyone Yvonne – https://youtu.be/3Z76_btKyic
- Jayne Frank – Craft with Jayne – https://youtu.be/1zhSh6LW4Lo
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly – https://youtu.be/lFIfJiZ_opE
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie https://youtu.be/h73z7UL3Xj8 *** YOU ARE HERE ***
- Kate Bolt – InkStampShare – https://youtu.be/0bI0F-8ChJU
Here’s the card I show you how to make in my video…
The colours I chose were Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand from the Neutrals and Coastal Cabana from the Brights.
In the video I show you how I stamped, embossed and die cut the pieces I used for my card with the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set, Seaside Seashells dies and Seashells 3D embossing folder. I also stamped some extra details inside with the same colours and stamp set…
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my card and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The stamps and dies I used can be purchased separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10% so I’ve shown both options in my list below.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List