Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our challenge for this month is to use the free products available during Sale-A-Bration that ends on 28 February 2021. You can take a look at my project on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Helzie @ SlimmandStylishhttps://youtu.be/x01cszgYDB0
- Jazzledazzlecraft with Janice https://youtu.be/O-aT2ARhghc
- Nigezza Creates – Gez Carpenter https://youtu.be/2wZAElUIyto
- Karen Egan – Crafty Karen Designs https://youtu.be/0uAZlPmHwvQ
- Linda at Linda’s Papercraft https://youtu.be/J6Vo66GJmRs
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie https://youtu.be/sZAxEsmmBTQ ***YOU ARE HERE ***
- Esther Howard – Stampin Star Creationshttps://youtu.be/Wvhlzkzt5zg
- Karen McDonald – Corrie Papercrafts https://youtu.be/AjKivW44j-8
- Carol Brown – https://youtu.be/WhoQjbkOgWI
- Donna Lester – Taffy Crafting https://youtu.be/XiBWKg1aRoQ
- Jayne Frank – Craft with Jayne https://youtu.be/d3JPZsz-_e4
- Yvonne Flitton https://youtu.be/Pn5jxAO4arY
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly https://youtu.be/_6UeK0mpfI4
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting https://youtu.be/QRA9IpX25cQ
Here’s the card I show you how to make in my video…
I used Friendly Hello stamp set and designer series paper pack that you can earn for FREE with an order of £90 or more (before P&P) in my online shop up to 28 February 2022. This is such a gorgeous free gift that you wouldn’t want to miss out on.
I randomly stamped onto one of the paper pack designs with Basic Gray ink for my background. In my video I show you how to do a partial die cut and combine it with fussy cutting to create the all in one sentiment and flower piece…
I added just a little bit of colour to the centre of the flowers with a sponge dauber and Fresh Freesia ink.
I stamped the flowers the other way around on the sample in my video so it gives you a slightly different look…
I hope you’ve enjoyed my celebration of Sale-A-Bration and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Remember, when you spend £45 or more (before P&P) in my shop before 28 February 2022 you’ll automatically qualify for a free product from Stampin’ Up! too…
Heather xProduct List