The next Stampin’ Up! mini catalogue launches on 4 January 2022 and as a demonstrator I’ve been able to get my hands on some of the new products in advance. One of the stamp sets I couldn’t wait to buy and then get inky is For The Record. My husband has an ever growing collection of vinyl records so I can see him getting cards make with this set, possibly for years to come!
I’ve made this corner pop up card with this new set…
I recorded a video tutorial to show you this new stamp set and how to create this lovely big fun fold card. You can watch it by clicking on the image below…
To make this card you’ll need the following supplies:
- one sheet of 12″ x 12″ Basic White card, trimmed down to 11″ x 11″
- save the 1″ x 12″ piece for the belly band
- use the remaining piece for the stamped sentiments
- score the 11″ x 11″ piece at 5-1/2″ on 2 sides
- designer series paper cut to the following sizes
- 3 pieces measuring 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 1 piece measuring 5-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ cut into 2 triangles (see video)
- 1 piece measuring 3/4″ x 12″ for the belly band
- Vellum measuring 4″ x 6-1/2″
- score on the long side at 1-3/4″ and 4-7/8″
- score on the short side at 3/4″
- Night of Navy card to back the 3 sentiment pieces
- 3 stamped and die cut records
- 2 die cut circles using the largest Layering Circles die
- 1 piece of Basic Black card for stamping and die cutting the ‘record’ for inside the sleeve
- a scrap of Basic White card for the record ‘label’
Here’s the one I made in the video along with the original…
And here’s what it looks like when opened…
I really enjoyed making this card and really love how cute that record in the sleeve looks!
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the current products I used for both versions of today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The stamp set isn’t available yet but you’ll be able to order is with product code 158066 from 4 January 2022.
When you shop with me you’ll received a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List