Hello, I hope you are well.
I’ve been having another play around with the gorgeous Ever Eden designer series paper that is only available to purchase until 3 January 2022, or while stocks last. It’s such elegant foiled paper that I thought it deserved to be used for a special box like this one…
The ribbon on the top can be used to hang up this gift box for an extra little surprise. The top folds out to reveal lots of space for a pretty little gift…
I’ve used some of the Ever Eden Cotton paper to hide my gift to keep the suspense going a little bit longer!
You can watch how this box is made by clicking on the image below…
To make this you’ll need the following supplies:
- Card measuring 10-1/2″ x 7-1/4″
- score on the long side at 2″, 5′, 7″ and 10″
- score on the short side at 2″, 4-3/4″ and 6-3/4″
- add a pencil line on the short side at 5-3/4″ as shown in the video
- Ever Eden designer series paper as follows
- two pieces measuring 1-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- two pieces measuring 2-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Basic White and coloured card for the sentiment circles
- Elements from the Expressions In Ink Ephemera pack and Garden Gems to decorate
The finished box measures 3″ x 2-3/4″ x 2″
Here’s my original and the one I made in the video…
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will give it a try too.
If you’ve not already subscribed to my YouTube channel please click here to subscribe and make sure you get to see my next tutorial too.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for both versions of today’s box below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. Remember the Ever Eden papers and Garden Gems are only available for a limited time – get them while you can.
When you shop with me you’ll received a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List