Hello, I hope you are well.
I’ve stepped up to Vickie of Vickie Lou Design’s latest colour challenge again this week…
You can click here to see Vickie’s cute card with this colour combo and to enter the challenge too. The more the merrier!
Like Vickie, I thought these colours were rather Christmassy so I used them to create a little Christmas gift box that will fit a votive candle…
I hope you’ll click on the image below to see just how easy this box is to make…
To make this box you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cinnamon Cider card measuring 8-1/4″ x 6″
- score on the long side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″
- score on the short side at 2″, 4″ and 5-1/4″
- score on the long side at 3″ and 7″ from the top to the first horizontal score line only
- 4 pieces of Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP that each measure 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″
- 2 pieces of Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP that each measure 1-1/8″ x 1-7/8″
- Scraps of Basic White card and Shaded Spruce card for stamping and die cutting the decorations and sentiment
- Cherry Cobbler ribbon to close the top of the box
You need to add in some diagonal score lines to help the box close neatly and I show you how to do this in my video…
Here’s the one I made in the video alongside my original one…
I do hope you like my tutorial and will join in the fun with the Creative Colour Challenges sometime soon.
Shop the products…
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the images to visit that product in my online Stampin’ Up! store. The stamps and dies I used in today’s project can be purchased individually but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10% so I’ve shown both options in my product list.
When you shop with me I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add a free Stampin’ Up! product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more in the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List