Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Monochrome. I’ve used one of the Sale-A-Bration products that will be available for FREE with a qualifying spend between 3 August and 30 September 2021. You can take a look at my project on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- JazzleDazzlecraft with Janice – https://youtu.be/cfrVIMUTStc
- Esther Howard – Stampin Star Creationshttps://youtu.be/mmh3kt-W2uw
- Carol Brown – The Stamping Ground – https://youtu.be/AsNHSs0lfUA
- Karen Egan – craftykarendesigns – https://youtu.be/J74xWSE4zv4
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/Ul5iiufqehQ **YOU ARE HERE**
- Tricia Smith, Smith’s Crafty Creations https://youtu.be/j73IF6UlkLM
- Yvonne Flitton Stamp Around Uk – August 2021 https://youtu.be/r3p-t1Yk_6g
- Eimear Carvill https://youtu.be/lu8XdPqrpdI
- Donna Lester https://youtu.be/4ldflxD9dVk
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://youtu.be/BFX8iroy85Q
- Artful Stampin with Ruth – https://youtu.be/Em8g2bUJZ0Q
- Kate Bolt https://youtu.be/HzI4m-78j-A
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with Inkybutterfly – https://youtu.be/NjgQyzG8fyI
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting https://youtu.be/KrjkoMO8WAU
- Mitosu Crafts – https://youtu.be/UaIHJE-4b4U
- Stamping With Ian- https://youtu.be/46dUBhCQq0Y
Here’s what I show you how to make in my video...
To make this card you’ll need the following supplies:
- Basic Black card measuring 29 x 10.5 cm, scored and folded at 14.5 cm
- Basic White card measuring 10 x 14 cm for the inside
- Beautifully Penned designer series paper measuring 10 x 14 cm (only available during Sale-A-Bration 3 August to 30 September 2021)
- Basic Black card for die cutting
- Basic White card for stamping and die cutting
Here’s my original card alongside the alternative one I made in the video…
Which one do you prefer? The black card base or the white one? Use the comments to let me know.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
Shop the products…
I’ve listed the products I used in today’s video below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time. Remember that if your order is under £150 you should use the current Host Code to make sure I can add an extra gift into your Customer Thank You pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more info.
Heather xProduct List