Do you sometimes find that you want to create a card with a stamp set or bundle but are struggling for inspiration? Do you also want to avoid the rabbit hole that is Pinterest? Lol
Then use your Stampin’ Up! catalogues for your inspiration like I did with this card…
I used the same layout as the cocktails card on the right but changed it to chocolate (definitely my preference!) and obviously change the colours. I also die cut the word chocolate instead of stamping but you can still see that the catalogue image is my inspiration.
The Stampin’ Up! catalogues used to be called Ideas Books and I keep all my old ones to look back on for card layout inspiration too.
If you’re in the UK and don’t already have a demonstrator please get in touch and I can send you a copy of our latest catalogue to inspire you too.
I added a layer of Basic White card to the inside of my Early Espresso card base and added some extra chocolates there too, you can NEVER have too many chocolates…
My dimensions were as follows:
- Soft Suede card measuring 29 x 10.5 cm, scored and folded at 14.5 cm
- Stamped piece of Basic White card measuring 6 x 10 cm
- Vertical piece of Daffodil Delight DSP measuring 4.5 x 12.5 cm
- Horizontal piece of Daffodil Delight DSP measuring 3 x 7 cm
- Basic White card for stamping and die cutting
- Early Espresso card for die cutting
- Basic White card measuring 10 x 14 cm for the inside of the card
- Soft Suede and Early Espresso ink pads
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project. I’ll be back with another CASE the catalogue tomorrow so I hope you’ll check that out too.
I’ve listed the products I used below. You can click on the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop at any time. When you shop with me I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation for your order. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so I can add in some free Stampin’ Up! product to your customer thank you pack for the month.
Heather xProduct List