Hello, I hope you are well.
Today’s project is so quick and easy! You can make these gift card holders using dies from the Stitched So Sweetly set…
Here’s my video to show you exactly how to make them…
To make this you’ll need the following supplies:
- 2021-2023 In Color card measuring at least 11 cm x 8 cm
- 2021-2023 In Color designer series paper measuring at least 11 cm x 8 cm
- 2021-2023 In Color open weave ribbon
- Basic White card for stamping and die cutting the sentiment
- 2021-2023 In Color card measuring at least 5.5 cm x 4.5 cm to back the sentiment
- Coordinating ink
- 2021-2023 In Color jewels
Here’s the one I made originally along with the one I made in the video…
As you’ll see in the video, the sentiment is from the Brew Some Fun stamp set.
I’ve listed all of the products I used for these gift card holders below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop at any time. When you shop with me, I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation for your order.
If your order is under £150, please use my current Host Code so that I can add in a free Stampin’ Up! product to your customer thank you pack for the month.
Heather xProduct List