I made a card recently where I noted that I hadn’t used any white card, which is so unusual for me. Well I’ve only gone and made another one…
I used Soft Sea Foam card for my base and used 3 different designs from the Pansy Petals designer series paper pack to decorate it.
Here are the details:
- Soft Sea Foam card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm; scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm for the base
- the floral design of the Pansy Petals DSP measures 10 x 11 cm
- the striped DSP measures 10 x 3 cm
- I used a scrap of Soft Succulent card for the sentiment and trimmed it to fit. The stamp comes from the Timeless Tulips set and I used Evening Evergreen ink.
- The pansies were fussy cut from the DSP and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the Soft Succulent open weave ribbon
- I added 3 of the 2021-2023 In Color jewels for that little bit of sparkle
We often ignore partial flowers from the edge of our DSP for fussy cutting but they’re great for lining up with the edge of your cards.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card. I’ve listed the products I used below and you can click on the links to visit my online shop at any time.
When you shop with me I will send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add a free gift to your customer thank you pack for the month.
Heather xProduct List