Today’s project was born of necessity and my lack of organisation! I needed a gift bag suitable for a small birthday gift for my husband and all of the little gift bags I had in my stash were a bit too girly, lol.
I decided that the luxurious Simply Elegant designer series paper would be perfect for the job and created this bag…
I then made a video to show you how you can create one like this. You can watch the tutorial by clicking on the image below…
To make this you’ll need the following:
- Simply Elegant designer series paper measuring 12″ x 8″
- score on the long side at 4″, 5-3/4″, 9-3/4″ and 11-1/2″
- score on the short side at 1-3/4″
- back on the long side score at 4-7/8″ and 10-5/8″ from the top but only down to 5″ (see how I did that in the video)
- add in some diagonal score lines as shown in the video
- Very Vanilla card for stamping and punching
- Basic Black card for punching
Here’s the one I made in the video…
I simply love that gold trim which is strong enough for the handles and pretty when tied in a bow on the tag too!
I’ve listed all of the products I’ve used for today’s project below. The stamp and punch can be purchased separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10% so I’ve shown both options in my product list.
You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop at any time. When you shop with me, I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add in an extra gift to your customer thank you pack for the month. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more details.
Heather xProduct List