I really wanted to remind you that time is running out to take advantage of this joining offer – it ends on 31st May 2021…
The joining deal is always awesome value, but right now it’s even more fabulous! You pay £99 and in return you get
- your choice of Stampin’ Up! products up to the value of £154 – that’s an extra £55 worth of top quality paper craft products!
- a business supplies pack worth £45 so you can start to build a business; if you choose to do so. Even if you don’t want to run a business you can hand out the catalogues to your crafting friends and family and they might help you meet your quarterly minimum with very little effort.
- free delivery on your ‘starter pack’
- 20% discount on all future orders while you are an active demonstrator. Discounts can increase depending on sales volumes.
- a little welcome pack from me.
I would love to welcome you into my Nellie’s Stampers team with a card like this…
And a little gift pack like this…
The gift bag contained the note pad and a couple of extra Stampin’ Up! gifts that I hope my latest team member will find useful.
To make the card I used Flirty Flamingo paper from the Brights 6″ x 6″ designer series paper pack, the beautiful Flirty Flamingo Metallic ribbon from the Sweet Symmetry suite and the gold trim from the Simply Elegant suite. The flowers were created with the Pierced Blooms dies. The tag die I used comes from the same set.
The sentiments for the card and note pad and the stamping on the In Colour Ombre gift bag are all from the Let’s Create Together stamp set that is only available to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. How cute are those little stamps on the gift bag? That’s another good reason to join! Lol.
I closed the gift bag with a Clever Clasp and added some Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon and some gold shimmer ribbon to coordinate with gold embossing and trim on the card.
I absolutely love sending out welcome packs to my new team members. I am really looking forward to getting to know my new team members as they start on their Stampin’ Up! journeys.
If you have any questions about signing up as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator as part of my team just use the Contact Me form to get in touch as soon as possible. I’d love to hear from you.
I’ve listed the products, excluding the exclusive stamp set, that I used for today’s projects below. You can click on the links to visit my Stampin’ Up! store and start shopping with me. If your order is under £99 please use the current Host Code so that I can add an extra gift to your customer thank you pack for the month. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more details.
Heather xProduct List