Hello, I hope you are well.
I’m revisiting a style of fancy fold card that I haven’t made for a few months and using the awesome Art Gallery stamps and coordinating Floral Gallery dies…
I’ve used the Fine Art Floral designer series paper and the Fine Art ribbon too. As these products are all in the same suite it’s no surprise that they work so well together.
Here’s the side view of the card to show the fold a bit better…
The last time I made a card in this style I made a video tutorial for it which you can check out by clicking on the image below…
In the video I added an extra layer but in today’s version these are the measurements I used:
- Basic White Thick card for the base measuring 5-1/2″ x 11″
- cut 1″ in from each side from 1″ to 6-1/2″
- score each side from the edge to the cut line at 1″, 2″ and 6-1/2″
- score in between the cut lines at 5-1/2″
- Fine Art Floral designer series paper cut into the following pieces
- For the bottom – 5-3/8″ x 7/8″
- For the middle – 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″
- For the sides (two pieces) – 7/8″ x 4-3/8″
- Small sides (two pieces) – 7/8″ x 7/8″
- Scraps of Basic White card for the sentiment and the flower & leaves
The flower is a 3 step stamp and I used Flirty Flamingo for the base, Poppy Parade for the next level and Merry Merlot for the top. I used Merry Merlot for the stem and leaves stamp too. These are die cut separately and I added them both the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with Merry Merlot ink and cut it with one of the dies from the set too. I added this with a piece of Foam Adhesive strip.
I added the ribbon with tear & tape adhesive and simply tied the ends in a knot. I really love the sparkle of the gold in this ribbon when it catches the light…
I added a few Champagne Rhinestones for even more sparkle!
This card will easily fit in 6″ x 6″ envelope.
I’ve listed the products I’ve used for today’s card below. The stamp and dies can be purchased separately but if you buy them as a bundle you will save 10% so I’ve shown both options in my product list.
When you shop with me I will send you a handmade card and gift as a token on my thanks. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code when you shop so that I can add in an extra gift to your customer thank you pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more details.
Heather xProduct List