Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
I spotted a fun fold on Pinterest a while back and thought I’d give it a try. And as today is Friday, what better day to share it with you? This is what it looks like when it’s closed…
And here’s how it looks when it’s opened…
To make this card you will need the following:
- A piece of Basic White Thick card measuring 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ for the back panel of the card
- Two pieces of Dandy Garden designer series paper (DSP) each measuring 4-1/4″ x 1″ for the sides of the back panel
- A piece of Basic White card measuring 4-1/4″ x 11″ for the fancy fold part of the card
- score the long side at 2″, 3-3/4″, 7-1/4″ and 9″
- Two pieces of Dandy Garden DSP each measuring 4-1/4″ x 2″ for the sides of the fancy fold part
- A piece of Bumblebee card measuring 3-1/4″ x 3-3/8″ for the centre mat
- A piece of Basic White card measuring 3″ x 3-1/8″ for stamping the centre piece
- A scrap of Basic White card for stamping and punching the dragonfly
I stamped the flowers and sentiment from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set with Memento ink and coloured the flowers with these Stampin’ Blends:
- Mango Melody dark and light
- Pumpkin Pie dark and light
- Soft Sea Foam dark and light
- Flirty Flamingo light
I also stamped the dragonfly with Memento and used the Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends to colour it and added some Wink Of Stella too. I added the body of the dragonfly onto the card with multipurpose glue and popped the wings up with Stampin’ Dimensionals close to the body.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s fun fold card and will perhaps give it a try too.
I’ve listed the products I used for this card below. You can click on any of the products to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop. I’d be delighted to be your demonstrator.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a little thank you card and gift. If you also use the Host Code then I can add in an extra gift to your customer thank you pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more information.
Heather xProduct List