Today’s project is a little thank you gift that would be just perfect for a coffee lover…
I’ve made a short video to show you how to put these together and to give you another suggestion of what you could put inside instead of the coffee…
To make these you’ll need the following:
- 6″ x 6″ Dandy Garden designer series paper
- score along the top edge at 1-3/4″ and 4-1/4″
- score along the bottom edge at 1/2″
- cut out the 2 outer sections on the bottom edge as shown in the video
- Whisper White card for stamping and punching
Here’s a close up of the beautiful dragonfly and the super cute little ladybird…
Aren’t they adorable?
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop at any time. When you shop with me please remember to use the current Host Code so that I can send you an extra gift in my customer thank you pack.
And don’t forget that for every £45 or more you spend in my online shop before 28 February 2021 you can earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Click here for more information.
Heather xProduct List