Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Winter Birthday and you can take a look at the card I’ve made to fit this theme over on YouTube – CLICK HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates https://youtu.be/EWxzwqJw6GU
- Karen Egan – Craftykarendesigns https://youtu.be/fS2f-voM5fw
- Jazzledazzlecraft with Janice https://youtu.be/ZbMai53HXbY
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie https://youtu.be/ZXCwhDRRm_o
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with Inkybutterfly https://youtu.be/_bZcWmzFEnQ
- Heidi Smith – Flutterbyheidi https://youtu.be/w5js_R0ntq4
- Donna Lester – Taffy Crafting – https://youtu.be/p4MWVPUgmKw
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting https://youtu.be/oKhGR4k3xOw
- Tricia Smith – Smiths Crafty Creations https://youtu.be/z9nJJlByvAk
- Stamping With Ian – https://youtu.be/sJ_50s-mnjY
- Mitosu Crafts by Barry & Jay Soriano – https://youtu.be/iMtaEAldYkI
- Eimear Carvill – https://youtu.be/wzEXXbHg4ho
- Ruth Trice – https://youtu.be/lPOZWS0DNu4
- Kate Bolt – Inkstampshare https://youtu.be/eMcmp4ZibeA
- Esther Howard – https://youtu.be/h65aGvG51vQ
This is the card I made in advance…
And here’s the one I made in my video…
My card base is Soft Sea Foam card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm. The top layer is Shimmery White card and measures 10 x 14 cm
The sentiment is from the Happy Thoughts stamp set (product number 154507) and the flowers are from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set ( product number 154411) which are both available to purchase from my online shop from 5 January 2021.
I used one of the Decorative Pattern Masks and one of the new Stamping’ Up! blending brushes (product number 153611 – also available from 5 January 2021) to create the pattern at the left side of my card – I show you how in the video.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop.
I have listed the current Stampin’ Up! products I used for both versions of today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time. Remember that if your order is under £150 you should use the current Host Code to make sure I can add an extra gift into your Customer Thank You pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more info.
Heather xProduct List