Today I want to show you some more products from the January to June 2021 mini Stampin’ Up! catalogue. This time I’m featuring products from the Dandy Garden suite. I’ve made a video to show you the products I have purchased (so far!) and show you how to make this card with them…
Please click on the image below to watch my video…
Once I’d finished my video I realised that I hadn’t added an insert so here it is…
I also decided to add a second bit of the trim as the first one was a little bit hidden. Who else tweaks their cards after they’ve ‘finished’ making them? I know I can’t be the only one!
Here are the dimensions you’ll need for this card:
- Mossy Meadow card for the base, measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm
- Dandy Garden designer series paper measuring 10 x 14 cm
- Mossy Meadow card for the mat that measures 7.5 x 11.5 cm
- Whisper White card for the layer that measures 7 x 11 cm
- Bumblebee and Mossy Meadow card for die cutting
- Whisper White card for stamping and punching the sentiment
- Whisper White card measuring 10 x 14 cm for the insert
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine in the video too. These are the products I used that are not available until 5 January 2021:
- Garden Wishes Bundle – product number 156220
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ designer series paper pack – product number 154297
- Mossy Meadow 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim – product number 154298
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine – product number 150673
I’ve listed the other current products I used below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time.
When you shop with me please use the current host code for orders under £150 so that I can add in an extra gift to your monthly customer thank you pack. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more information.
Thank you so much for reading my blog and watching my video today.
Heather xProduct List