I reckon that more people may be gifting cash this Christmas, so I’ve made some pretty wallets to make your cash gifts seems that little bit more special…
I’ve made this video to show you how to create your own version of this cash gift wallet…
To make this you will need:
- Card measuring 6″ x 8-1/4″ inch – scored on the long side at 2-1/2″ and 5-3/4″ (these measurements are for UK bank notes)
- Card measuring 8″ x 1″ for the belly band
- Card for stamping and die cutting
- 2 pieces of Trimming The Town designer series paper that measure 2-1/4″ x 5-3/4″
- Dies from Home Together and Tasteful Labels
- A Christmas sentiment stamp & ink
- Ribbon and rhinestones
I’ve listed the products I used for my versions below and you can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store to purchase them.
Remember there are only a few days left to stock up on the Trimming The Town designer series paper (and the other selected packs) and benefit from the 15% discount – this offer ends 31 October 2020 and the reduced price will be automatically applied in my online shop.
Here’s a collection of the wallets I’ve made so far…
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing these projects and my video tutorial. If you have any questions at all please use the Contact Me form in the main menu to get in touch.
Heather xProduct List