Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Embossing so I’ve used both an embossing folder and some heat embossing to produce this card…
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all to emboss…
- Karen Egan, Craftykarendesigns https://youtu.be/BacN49fGSfQ
- Esther at Stampin Star Creations https://youtu.be/47s1NDrmZgk
- Tricia Smith from Smith’s Crafty Creations https://youtu.be/44_fbzvB9y8
- Stamp With Nellie https://youtu.be/gDL625sbz80
- Ruth at Artful Stampin https://youtu.be/kz51t719Pdk
- Mitosu Crafts by Barry & Jay Soriano – https://youtu.be/-KODz-imOtM
- Jill Chapman at Paper daisy Crafting https://youtu.be/BqeWGiGEdYA
- Gez Carpenter @ Nigezza Creates https://youtu.be/3E7NDeqPZVw
- Corrie Papercrafts https://youtu.be/DK9KYeyRrow
- Flutterbyheidi https://youtu.be/9CBUObJklck
- Stamping With Ian – https://youtu.be/bRhb-cRyH-c
- Donna Lester aka Taffy Crafting – https://youtu.be/mLUdUmVZKLk
- Kate Bolt Inkstampshare – https://youtu.be/8OmUTYOdHgI
As promised in my video here are the details for this card…
My card base is Whisper White Thick card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm. I added a layer of Night Of Navy card that measures 10.2 x 14.2 cm.
I cut a piece of Whisper White card to measure 10 x 14 cm and partially embossed it with the Winter Snow embossing folder.
The stamp set I used is Snowflake Wishes and the coordinating So Many Snowflakes dies. These products can be purchased separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%. I’ve shown both options in my product list below.
I also used some of the Snowflake Splendour ribbon and I just love the shimmer it adds to the card.
Here’s some close-ups to show you the shine of the heat embossing and the texture you get from the embossing folder…
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop.
Heather xProduct List