I love making milk carton style boxes for giving little gifts. I’ve got 2 well used versions for a Yankee votive candle and for a small Yankee jar candle but this time I’ve resized it to be quite a bit taller…
The size of the main part of the box (before the sloping sides) is 2″ x 2″ x 4″ and it holds these L’Occitane goodies…
I’ve made a video to show you how to make and decorate this box…
As promised in the video here’s the dimensions of the card and paper you’ll need to make one…
- Just Jade (or Bumblebee) card measuring 8-1/4″ x 8-1/2″
- score on the long side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″
- score on the short side at 2″, 6″ and 7-1/2″
- score on the long side from the top to the first horizontal score line only at 3″ and 7″
- Four pieces of Flowers For Every Season designer series paper that each measure 3-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Two pieces of Flowers For Every Season designer series paper that each measure 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Whisper White card for stamping
I used the Tasteful Touches stamp set and the Tasteful Labels dies. These can be purchased separately but if you buy them together as a bundle then you’ll save 10%
Here’s the box I made in my video alongside the original…
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s boxes below; you’ll notice I’ve shown stamp set and dies separately as well as the bundle. You can click on any of the links to start your online Stampin’ Up! shopping with me.
If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can give you an extra reward in my customer thank you pack. If your order is £150 or more then you get your own rewards to select free products – check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more information.
Heather xProduct List