Today’s project is made with one of the stamp sets that feature in Stampin’ Up!’s brochure aimed at beginner stampers…
I fell in love with the Cute Fruit stamp set as soon as I saw it and here’s my latest project using it to decorate a mini pizza box…
I’ve made a video to show you how you can recreate this box…
I used Flirty Flamingo card in my original version and Granny Apple Green card on the one in the video. Here are the dimensions you’ll need…
- Whisper White card measuring 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ for the top of the box
- Whisper White card measuring 3-1/8″ by at least 3″ for stamping and then cutting into 4 pieces that measure 3-1/8″ x 3/4″ for the sides of the box
- Granny Apple Green card measuring 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ for the top of the box
- 4 pieces of Granny Apple Green card that each measure 3-1/4″ x 7/8″ for the sides of the box
- A scrap of Whisper White card for the sentiment.
You’ll obviously need one of the mini pizza boxes and sweeties to add inside. I got my sweets from Lidl in case you’re interested.
I’ve listed all of the products I used in today’s project below. I’ve listed the suggested products I mentioned in the video as 1 code. I’ve also listed the products I used individually too.
You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store. Remember to use the current Host Code if your order is under £150 so I can send you a little extra gift in my customer thank you pack. If your order is over £150 then you’ll earn your own rewards and can choose how you spend them.
Just use the Contact Me form to get in touch if you have any questions.
Heather xProduct List