Today’s project is a little box that I think would be perfect for wedding favours…
It has an unusual opening…
If you want to find out how to make one then just take a look at my video…
Here’s what you’ll need:
- One piece of card measuring 2″ x 10-1/2″
- scored on the long side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/4″, 4-1/4″, 6-1/4″, 8-1/4″ and 9-1/4″
- One piece of card measuring 2″ x 8-1/2″
- scored on the long side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″
- 5 pieces of designer series paper that each measure 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- 2 pieces of designer series paper that each measure 1-3/4″ x 1″
- Whisper White and your chosen coloured card for die cutting the heart decorations
- Whisper White crinkled seam binding ribbon
The dies I used are from the Wreath Builder set. I’ve listed this along with all the other products I used below.
Here’s the Petal Pink version I made in my video alongside the original Blushing Bride one…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and my video.
If you’d like to shop for any of the products I used for these boxes then just click on any of the products listed below.
Remember, time is running out to earn your £4.50 vouchers to redeem between 4 and 31 August 2020. You can only earn these with spends of £45 (before P&P) between now and 3 August 2020.
Heather xProduct List