Today’s project is this little box that has 4 sections inside with a little wax melt in each one…
I made a Night of Navy version in my video so if you want to craft along you’ll need the following supplies:
- Night of Navy card for the box base measuring 4″ x 4″; scored at 3/4″ on each side
- Night of Navy card for the box lid measuring 4-1/16″ x 4-1/16″; scored at 3/4″ on each side
- 2 pieces of Night of Navy card that each measure 3-1/2″ x 1-3/4″. Score each on the short side at 1-1/8″. Score each on the long side at 1-1/8″, 1-3/4″ and 2-3/8″
- Playing With Patterns designer series paper that measures 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana card for the belly band that measures 3/4″ x 8″
- A scrap of Whisper White for stamping with Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy ink.
- A scrap of Night of Navy card to cut with the Story Label punch
The stamp sets I used were:
- Under My Umbrella for the sentiment
- Pattern Play for the dots
And here’s my video showing how I assembled the box…
In case you’re interested, I bought these little wax melts from a company called Mulderie Wood who are based in Speyside, Scotland. Although they are small the scent is really strong and lasts for ages. Check out their website for more details https://www.mulderiewood.co.uk
Here are the 2 completed boxes together…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project. I had a bit of a time figuring out how to make the sections inside but I think it was worth the effort! Lol
I’ve listed all of the products I’ve used and you can use the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so I can send you a little extra in my customer thank you pack.
Let me know if you have any comments or questions.
Heather xProduct List