Hello everyone. Thank you for joining me.
Today I have a cute little box to share with you. I’ve used the Follow Your Art designer series paper and the Scalloped Tag Topper punch to create this…
To make this you’ll need:
- A piece of Follow Your Art designer series paper (Retiring soon) that measures 6″ x 8-1/2″. Score on the long side at 2″, 4″, 6 & 8″. Score on the short side at 2″ and 4-7/8″. Turn back to the long side at make marks on the first horizontal score line at 1″ and 5″
- Whisper White and Coastal Cabana card cut with the Story Label punch
- Scalloped Tag Topper punch
- A Good Man stamp set for the sentiment
- Calypso Coral ink pad
- Whisper White Crinkle Seam Binding ribbon
- Follow Your Art Embellishment kit (Retiring soon)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Simply Scored tool
You can shop for these products by clicking on the following link:
Here’s my video showing you how to assemble the box…
I did eventually manage to tidy up that bow – a bit!
These little boxes can be filled with all sorts of goodies but it just seemed right to fill mine with binder clips to match the paper. Who doesn’t like stationery? Not me!
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project. I do hope you’ll give it a try.
If you have any questions about this project or about any Stampin’ Up! product please use the Contact Me form in the main menu to get in touch. I’d love to help.